Working in our Client Relations division, the Technical Salesperson will be responsible for driving revenue growth by building our current client base and generating new customer accounts for the delivery of Pipetel’s services.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets through establishing and building strong business relationships with prospective customers and key influencers.
- Work the sales plan to create awareness and promote Pipetel’s pipeline inline inspection service solutions. Prospect, research, and proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Serve as the technical expert and apply account planning wisdom to comprehend the needs and pain points of customers and prospects; deliver powerful, relevant, and accurate technical presentations that highlight the benefits of Pipetel’s services.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, including pricing and service terms, to key decision makers.
- Influence, negotiate, and close the sale with the best interests of the company and the customer in mind.
- Act as the client’s key contact and resource. Collaborate with the appropriate groups to provide initial account set-up and create a “best-in-class” end-to-end customer experience. Apply proven processes that effectively answer client inquiries, resolve issues, and manage expectations to ensure customer needs are met.
- Initiate and lead the sales cycle as the subject matter expert, continually following up on current business trends and anticipating future business needs. Maintain an intimate knowledge of industry activity and customer base to utilize information/data and capitalize on opportunities within current accounts and recommend sales strategies.
- Represent the organization positively and professionally within the community and industry to all customers, competitors, regulators, and industry associates.
- Post secondary education in Engineering and Business Administration.
- Minimum five years of relevant technical (service) sales experience with proven sales growth record.
Attributes & Skills
- Ethical sales approach dedicated to integrity in all areas of work.
- Experience in B2B selling and managing the sales funnel, exhibiting a strong competency in sales processes and strategic account planning to successfully translate leads to sales.
- Ability to identify new markets and sell internationally.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building acumen; effective communicator with a strong sense of empathy and ability to listen and comprehend.
- Capable of anticipating needs and identifying opportunities to create additional value for customers while maximizing the organization’s sales revenue.
- Understand and manage risks and challenges before they become a problem.
- Ability to promote customer experience and journey internally to facilitate sales.
- Aptitude to learn and understand (robotic pipeline inspection) engineering technology.
- Proven written, verbal, and presentation skills; superior time management and problem solving judgement.
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Office, SalesForce.com, Zoho.com an asset).
- Knowledge of pipeline inline inspection an asset.
Pipetel offers its employees competitive compensation, a bonus system based on company performance, health coverage/benefits and a supportive work environment. To apply, please send your résumé in PDF format. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you: HR@pipetelone.com.