As our quality coordinator you will be implementing and refining our Quality Management System, administering quality training, metrics, and reports related to the delivery of our services.
- Develop, implement and refine quality manual and program
- Cooperate with the function’s unit in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, training and goals, related to quality matters
- Identify relevant quality standards and apply them
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement program for all functions
- Maintain and establish quality related metrics to support continuous improvement
- Perform and oversee quality audits to ensure quality objectives are met in closely collaboration with other functions
- Analyze, evaluate, and present information concerning service quality, design, production capabilities, manufacturing problems,
- Oversee and provide QC processes and procedures training and support to staff
- Produce regular reporting metrics summarizing results of QC training, implementation, and auditing
- Support our clients’ team to develop client specific quality plans as required to fulfill client requirements.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in a quality role, including understanding and implementation of quality management principles and procedures (ISO9001 or similar)
- Proven ability to understand quality and technical matters
- Post-secondary education: Bachelor degree or college diploma in Science, Engineering or quality assurance discipline.
Attributes & Skills
- Proven aptitude in quality processes with an understanding of full cycle and budgets
- Exceptional people skills and written/verbal communication, especially when applied to client relations; a confident customer-oriented team player
- Action oriented with the ability to anticipate and address concerns
- Strong problem-solving acumen
- Ability to work under pressure with a calm demeanor
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, and presentation
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience with ISO registration and the re-certification process would be an asset
- ISO Internal / Lead Auditor certification would be an asset.
Pipetel offers its employees competitive compensation, a bonus system based on company performance, health coverage/benefits and a supportive work environment. To apply, please send your resume in PDF format. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you: HR@pipetelone.com.