As our Quality Management System Coordinator you will be implementing and refining our Quality Management System, administering quality training, metrics, and reports related to the delivery of our services.
- Develop, implement, and refine quality manual and program.
- Cooperate with the function’s unit in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, training, and goals related to quality matters.
- Identify relevant quality standards and apply them.
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement program for all functions.
- Maintain and establish quality related metrics to support continuous improvement.
- Perform and oversee quality audits to ensure quality objectives are met in close collaboration with other functions.
- Analyze, evaluate, and present information concerning service quality, design, production capabilities, manufacturing problems.
- Oversee and provide QC processes and procedures training and support to staff.
- Produce regular reporting metrics summarizing results of QC training, implementation, and auditing.
- Support our clients’ team to develop client specific quality plans as required to fulfill client requirements.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in a quality role, including understanding and implementation of quality management principles and procedures (ISO 9001 or similar).
- Proven ability to understand quality and technical matters.
- Post-secondary education: bachelor degree or college diploma in Science, Engineering or quality assurance discipline.
Attributes & Skills
- Proven aptitude in quality processes with an understanding of full cycle and budgets.
- Exceptional people skills and written/verbal communication, especially when applied to client relations; a confident customer-oriented team player.
- Action-oriented with the ability to anticipate and address concerns.
- Strong problem solving acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure with a calm demeanor.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience with ISO registration and the re-certification process would be an asset.
- ISO Internal / Lead Auditor certification would be an asset.
Pipetel offers its employees competitive compensation, a bonus system based on company performance, health coverage/benefits and a supportive work environment. To apply, please send your résumé in PDF format. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you: HR@pipetelone.com.