At the end of the day, the success or failure of a project comes down to how well it’s planned and executed.
At Pipetel we pride ourselves on providing impeccable, reliable service from the first phone call to the final analyses and delivered report. We make the effort to ensure our projects are planned and executed with high levels of detail and precision.
Engineers Talking to Engineers
The execution of an inline inspection is no small feat. When you’re conducting a robotic inline inspection of a challenging or “unpiggable” pipeline, the complications multiply. But after more than 400 successful pipeline inspections, we’ve learned a thing or two about how to do it successfully. Our service-oriented and engineering mindset influences all of our planning, operations, and analytical functions ensuring methodical, seamless, reliable execution every time.
Project Management Benefits
- Multi-disciplinary project leaders
- Pipetel Solution Managers handle all pre- and post-project management, connecting with the customer’s Integrity Engineering Team
- PM responsibility shifts to our on-site Pipetel Team Leaders during inspection
- Team Leader functions mirror Pipeline Operator functions for easy cross-communications
- Real-time data feeds for Pipeline Operators and Integrity Engineers to view
- Real-time project updates via email and SMS