As 2013 winds down, Pipetel is closing in on its fourth anniversary. When we first opened our doors we knew we had a technology that would revolutionize unpiggable pipeline inspection services. With the support of many industry institutions and a select customer base, our goal was to quickly become the leader in unpiggable gas pipeline inspections.
In the past year we have:
- grown our customer base by almost 100% over the previous year
- increased our explorer robot inspections in unpiggable pipelines by 50%
- introduced our 3rd robot, the explorer 20/26 to inspect 20 to 26 inch pipelines
- started using our proprietary inline charging technology to extend the length of pipeline inspected
With unprecedented growth, this leadership position has been well earned by helping to improve safety and protecting pipeline assets through continually introducing innovative technology and exceeding our customers service expectations.
In 2014, we will continue to innovate our service offerings to:
- expand on the pipe sizes that we can inspect,
- address different types of pipeline threats including mechanical damages and dents, and
- continue to fulfill pipeline integrity management needs of our customers
As we look forward to an exciting 2014,we would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers and industry partners for their continued support. We wish you Happy Holidays and a very prosperous New Year.
Pipetel will be presenting at the American Gas Association Operations Conference – May 20-24, Pittsburg PA
You can also visit Pipetel at the following shows to see the latest technology innovations that we will be introducing in 2014.
Pipeline Pigging and Integrity Management
Feb 10-13, Houston, Texas
Southern Gas Association Operations Conference
July 28 – 30, New Orleans, LA
International Pipeline Conference and Exhibit
Sept 30 – Oct 2, Calgary, Alberta Canada
For more information or to book a consultation call us toll free at 1-855-747-3835.