With EXPLORER iLi you don’t have to compromise your data.
For many operators, challenging pipelines means deploying a simplified assessment methodology and accepting minimal data in return.
For those choosing hydrotesting, only an isolated portion of your pipeline is assessed and all you get is a pass or fail. If you are on a multi-year assessment cycle, this means there’s a lot you don’t know for a long time about your pipeline’s integrity.
The benefits of EXPLORER iLi compared to hydrotest.
The EXPLORER iLi is among one of the world’s most advanced inline inspection robots. Fully articulated, self-propelled, bi-directional, and tetherless, our fleet enables visual and non-destructive inspection of live pipelines, providing multipoint data regardless of the difficulty of the location or complexity of the pipeline.
With EXPLORER iLi, you no longer need to choose inferior methodologies to get the data you need:
- Single entry and exit point; if you have existing fittings on your pipes from the previous assessment cycle, an EXPLORER iLi can be deployed without the added capital expenditure or the need to install new fittings
- Comprehensive data collection – much more information and knowledge on the conditions of your pipe relative to hydrotest
- Multipoint data collection including laser deformation, MFL, and video capture
- Environmentally-friendly; no contaminated or hazardous waste water to dispose
- Pipeline can remain in operation with no service disruption
- Superior, comprehensive results make iLi EXPLORER a more efficient and economical choice than hydrotest
Are you considering a hydrotest? Let’s talk.
We’re always happy to discuss difficult pipeline inspection scenarios. Our experienced team of operators and engineers are always ready to meet any challenge. Give us a call or drop us an email and let’s see how we can help you.